In every Dell Computer, “Dell System Detect” is a pre-installed program. This program allows Dell to accumulate your software usage data and system configuration information. By collecting your system data, it alerts you about the available updates for your system. But if your Dell System Detect not Working, the malware attacks or recent changes made by currently installed application software can be the cause. By updating your Operating System, you may fix this problem. However, this article will provide you with the procedures to fix the issue of your Dell System Detect program.
What Are The Causes Of Dell System Detect Not Working
There are several causes for which the Dell System Detect does not work in your system, some of them are as follows:
- Malware attacks in your system: If your system is affected by malware then it may corrupt your system files and results in Dell system detect not working problem.
Malware generally gets into your system when you are browsing any infected sites without antivirus software.
- Installation of a new software: A new gaming application software or any third party software may cause a huge change with your Operating System files and result into this problem. Always try to use brand registered software to keep your system safe.
What To Do If Dell System Detect Not Working
If Dell system detect does not work, then you can follow the below procedures to resolve it.
Restore Your System To An Earlier Date
If Dell system detect not working due to recent changes made by a new installing software, you can follow the steps below to restore your system.
- At first, you need to navigate to search panel by clicking on the Windows icon.
- Type restore in the search box. Then you will see Create a restore point option and click on it.
- Now go to the System Restore option and select on Choose a different restore point.
- After that select on Next and it will show you the date and time by which you can restore your system.
- Select the preferred time and hit on Next button.
- Now click on Finish. A dialog box will prompt up which will provide you some instruction and click on Yes.
- This process will take a long time, wait until the process is over.
This procedure will fix Dell system detect not working problem. If not, then go through further procedures as mentioned below.
Scan Your System By Antivirus Software
If malware is the reason for which your Dell-System-Detect you need to scan your computer by using antivirus software to remove the harmful threats from your system. Using a premium version of antivirus will provide you with more security throughout the system.
Install All The Updates Available For Windows
By installing all the Windows updates, Dell system detect not working problem may get solved. Follow the steps below to avail all the updates in your OS.
- Firstly, click on the Start button and type Update on the Search box.
- And then hit the Enter button to get the Windows Update dialog box.
- Further if any Updates are available then it will show you on your screen. Now, press on ‘Install Updates’ button.
This procedure will install all the available updates in your system.
Related Blog:- How to Fix Dell Printer Error 016-302?
Dell Technical Support Number +1-888-513-5817 Is Available 24×7 to Online Support-
By following the above procedures, you will be able to solve Dell system issues. For more queries about the Dell products, you can call Dell Technical Support Number. Chat live with us to get an instant reply. You can email us at our email address to clear your queries regarding the Dell computers and avail instant Dell technical support at your fingertips.