Dell Error Code 2000-0151 is indicating an “incorrect status” of your optical drive. The error code refers to fault or failed hard drive. The main caused by misconfigured system files that create registry errors within your OS. Well, it is quite annoying situations, because often the Dell laptop doesn’t work fine, due to occurring this Error Code 2000-0151. You can efficiently Fix Dell Error Code 2000-0151 with the help of applying few methods that are given below which help you out this circumstance.
Steps to Fix Dell Error Code 2000-0151 in Dell Inspiron :-
Method 1:- Run a Hard Drive Diagnostic Test
You should try to run a hard drive diagnostic test on the computer to confirm this. If you have not changed the original disk setup you should have a Dell Utility Partition. You can follow these steps to run a diagnostic and to perform this task:-
- First of all, reboot your system. When you will see the Dell logo, then you will need to hit “F12” key to enter the boot menu.
- Then choose “Boot to utility partition” option.
- Now choose “Test System” option and then “Custom Test”.
- Then you will need to use the arrow keys or mouse to choose your CD/DVD drive.
- Now, insert a CD or DVD on your laptop again.
- Then hit on the “Run Tests”.
- After this, if any, error messages appear, so write down the name of that error message.
- Or if not any error a message comes, then this solution hoping that would fix the Error Code 2000-0151.
If not, then you go to the next solution.
Method 2:- Perform System Recovery Options
You should try to perform System Recovery Options
- First, you will need to try to restart your computer system by inserting the installation disc.
- Then select your “language settings”, and then hit on “Next” button.
- On the “System Recovery Options” menu, you will need to hit on the “Command Prompt”.
- Then type the following command on the command prompt and then enter “chkdsk /f /r X:( drive letter). Then press “ENTER”.
- Next, press “Y” when you are prompted to verify the disk the next time that the system restarts.
- Now restart your computer system, and check the resolved.
If the error still persists, then you may need to contact Dell customer service team to help.
Get Online Tech Support for Dell Issues At Single Call Dell Customer Support Service:-
You can dial Dell Customer Care Support Number 1800-582-2431 to instantly connect with our proficient Dell customer support experts and get best solution to fix Dell Error Code 2000-0151 and other technical troubles. Our number is available 24×7/365 days through the year for help, as we are the reliable and trustworthy Dell customer support providers and deliver the users immediate help & guidance to their Dell laptop related technical issues. With the help of our experienced and certified technical support experts, you can fix this error or other kinds of Dell issues efficiently within a few minutes. Hence, call us now for getting urgent help & guidance for Dell problems.